Sunday 3 June 2012

Review: Oriflame Coconut Hair Oil...

Even though i'm a Mallu by birth... im a true tamilachi at heart and i can speak pucca Tamil better than Malayalam and i adore Chennai... Except during the months of April, May and June. Its soooooooo damn HOT!!!! And it takes all my energy to keep myself cool and avoid visiting the doc often...

And this oil does that perfectly....

How i use it:
                     If i'm staying at home i apply this oil and leave it on my hair the whole day... If i'm going out i allow this to stay in my hair for an hour and shampoo it off.

Yeahs:
  • Smells amazing.....
  • The oil is light,
  • Does not weigh hair down,
  • Easily absorbed and
  • Nice Packaging.
  • Reasonably Priced at 149/-
Nays:
  • Might get over soon...
My Rating (5/5)

Would i Repurchase? Yes... I use this often...

Have a nice day and keep yourselves cooooollllll!!!!

2 comments: