Sunday 17 June 2012

Review: Berina Hair Spa and an adorable baby chick...

I'm soooooooo busy.... my new job is from eight thirty AM to six thirty PM...... I come home..... rush to have my bath and then spend time with Candy ( Bee's baby, we're calling her that now)..... :) and then fall asleep and back to the same routine...... I miss blogging, reading, watching Pretty Little Liars and so many other mundane things......

I'm always on the lookout for new hair products...... And i've been using Berina Hair Spa once every ten days ever since i bought it from Monica....





How I use it:
                     After shampooing my hair, i apply this generously all over my head, and then switch on the electrical steamer and show my hair to it for ten mins... then rinse, apply conditioner and rinse again.

Yays:
  • Nice packaging,
  • A nice mild smell,
  • Inexpensive @ 120/- after a 20% discount from 150/-,
  • My hair's really soft after using it,
  • Hair has a healthy sheen to it and
  • Less Split ends.
Nays:
  • Unhygenic tub and
  • The long list of ingredients at the back worries me...
My rating: (4/5) -1 for the ingrredients...

Would i REpurchase? Nooooo, Planning to buy TBS Hair butter...

Till my next post........ take care guys........ Will surely blog soon....

A cute Random Purchase......



I'm in love with this............ I dont drink tea, coffee or milk so I'm using this to store my earrings...

4 comments:

  1. Loved the cup soo much.. soo cute..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I read your post and it contains very useful information. Thanks for this useful article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUE Hair Transplant In Delhi,Mumbai,Pune,Indore best Hair Restoration in india liposuction, Breast Augmentation surgery in India at best cost by world class surgeons Dr Amitabh and Ruchi Shrivastava.Several spas are using different kinds of techniques to remove the hairs from the body but our center hair transplant in Delhi provides is the most suitable and best method to eliminate the unwanted hairs from all body parts.

    Hair Plantation In India


    Hair Plantation In Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really I like your Blog. Thanks to Admin for Sharing such useful Information related to Hair Transplantation. I bookmarked this link. Keep sharing good Articles. Addition to your Story here I am Contributing One more Similar Story What makes Hair Transplantation Natural?.

    ReplyDelete