Saturday 2 June 2012

Review: Oriflame Coconut and Rice Milk Nourishing Hair Mask.

    I've always admired women with long hair, i remember combing my Chitthi's long lovely hair for hours together.... She was asked by Sunsilk to model for them when she was a student in Stella Maris many many years back. My best friend had the longest hair in our school while i was in a boy cut. I used to hate my mom whenever she took Bee and me for our haircuts. I used to cry, pinch her and then throw the lollipop which they gave and then sob all the way back home and refuse to go to school the next day. The only plus to me having a haircut was that daddy used to kiss me a lot for the next two days, he liked my hair cut I guess...

 It was only in my eleventh std that moms allowed me to grow my hair and now i have mid shoulder length thick wavy hair.....Boy was I glad i finally had long hair?????? Yes.... Immensely ...... In my hubby's family everyone has beautiful hair... My SIL's hair is like a big fat long black python and my hubby's hair is smooth, straight and shiny (If i have a baby i want it to have his hair) and my MIL is 58 years old and not a single hair has turned grey.....And when i became interested in beauty products i realised that I was ignoring my hair. My mom always says  "When you never take care of your hair and it's so nice, imagine how it will be if you take extra effort?" And so i bought some hair care products and have been using this for quite sometime now....




How I use it:

After shampooing i scoop this up with the my fingers and apply it all over my head till the tips of my hair. Wait for ten mins (Scrub your body, shave your legs, play with the water or be lost in thought) Rinse thoroughly and follow with conditioner.

Yeahs:
  • Smells amazing. (like vanilla and coconut)
  • Cute packaging (in the shape of half an coconut)
  • Lasts a long time.
  • Reasonably priced... i got in on discount for 249/-
  • Softens my hair..
  • Hair becomes easily manageable after i apply this.
Nays:
  • I dont like to dip my fingers into this, esp with wet hands....
My Rating (5/5/)...

Would I repurchase? Maybe....

P.S: My hubby loves its fragrance... he says its better than the smell of jasmine... ;)

P.P.S: Will be reviewing Oriflame's new Hair Oil tomorrow...

Have a gr8 day...

7 comments:

  1. Sounds great, if I get it at a good price I'll buy for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should... Its really good....

      Delete
  2. i just bought this product.. Was wondering how to use.. Thanks for the information.. you should try oriflame's hot oil its really good!! :) I have curly dry hair and after using the hot oil my hair has become way softer, shinier and sets really well! You must try it! :) I fully recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nikita

      Where did you get it from. I really need this product. I want to gift it to my girl friend. She tried hard for it but couldn't find one. Please help me with this. Will really appreciate.

      Delete
  3. nice review.
    hey atul..i can give you the product as i am an oriflame consultant.i you want it please mail me in rimpa.diti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice review.
    hey atul..i can give you the product as i am an oriflame consultant.i you want it please mail me in rimpa.diti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:21 pm

    Well, I've not used any hair mask till date so I would definitely love to try it if its still available in their stock. I was looking for some good hair products and landed on this page..now I cant wait to try it on my hair. Just hope that Its still available.

    ReplyDelete