Saturday 9 June 2012

Flower Lip Gloss?????........ and a Polishing stone...

             When i told my hubby, that i'll accompany him to the shop where he goes to change the batteries for his watch, he was pretty suspicious, "What are you going to do there?" he asked.... I had earlier spotted a small makeup counter there during my earlier visit........ but i didnt tell him that...... and so when we reached the shop i headed straight inside to the makeup counter.......


              And then i found this....... among the many colors there, i obviously chose pink........


Yup.......... that's a real flower......


It smells really good and it shows up like a lip oil with no color and only a sheen....

But..... I'm scared to use it, since it costs only fifty bucks..... :( Anyways its pretty......)

The Polishing Stone:

I actually bought this for my mom on Mother's Day and i "borrowed" it.... :) And i've used it thrice and i'm liking it a lot......






Yays:
  • Reasonably priced @ 120/- (after 20% discount from 150/-)
  • Lathers smoothly,
  • Claims to have mineral sediments from the Himalays,
  • Has a mild earthy smell,
  • The small beads in the stone exfoliates really well and
  • Does not harm or irritate skin
Nays:
  • Not one
  • I do not believe it has stuff from the Himalays...... :)
My Rating (5/5) for doing what it claims...

Would I Repurchase? Noooooooo Have my unopened TBS Spiced Vanilla Scrub to use after this....
Bye. Bye.... Lolitas....... Have a nice evening.........

3 comments:

  1. Hey I used this gloss few years back when I was doing by PG. I completely finished the gloss.. it is yummy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's that good eh? Will use it regularly Aarthi.....

    ReplyDelete