Sunday 24 June 2012

Biiiiggggeeesssstttttt Bath and Body Works Haul........

My dad is a person who has the belief  that the more you give others, the more you'll get....... seriously.... he came back from France with some chocolates...... thats it........... So when he went to Dubai... I gave him a list and asked him to buy everything on the list from Bath and Body Works....

AND HE DID.............

Their Pocketbacs are sooooo cuteeeeeee and their hand sanitizers smells soooooo good.... I'm so stingy with them... :)


I know its kiddish but i've named my turtle pocketbac as Phelps....... after Micheal Phelps.... lol

Their best sellers... From Left to right: Japanese Cherry Blossom Body lotion, shower gel and body mist... such an amazing long lasting fragrance...

The bag which had the Japanese Blossom set........

The travel sized lotion came free for buying the set... i very kind heartdly gave this to my mom....

From L to R: Dark Kiss, Secret Wonderland, Twilight Woods, Twilight Woods big and Sweet Pea...

L to R: Warm Vanilla Sugar, Sweet Pea and sea Island Cotton....  iiiiii lllllooooooovvveeeeeeee thissss.... Thank you daddyyyy.
Body Lotions: L to R: Bali Mango, Coconut Aruba and Rio Rumberry... all these smell as delicious as they sound...
Pineapple candle holder, smore biscuit, pineapple orchid and pineapple mango candles...  I havem't burnt them yet but i just open the door of the shelf they're stored in and ........the room smells amazing....

This one is sooooooo yummy.... i cant stop licking my lips.......

My glow in the dark pocketbac is awesome.... i love it...

Thank you daddyyyyyyy...... cant wait for your next trip abroad.... hoping you'll take mom along well... <me rubbing hands and grinning...>

Reviews coming soon...

good bye..... have a fun sunday.....

sigh... tomorrow is monday...

1 comment: