Friday 8 June 2012

Currently Reading......

   When i first saw my sister after her delivery in the ICU, the first thing she asked me was whether the baby had her nose. "That's not important" i yelled back... and then when i saw her again in the room where i had been nervously waiting for her to arrive, she came in and asked cheekily.... "Is that really you??? How come your'e without a book in your hand" "Now's no time to read!!!!!!" i said shaking my head..... And then as the days passed, i kept telling my hubby, "Vairam, something is worrying me, but i dont know what it is?" To which he replied... "You haven't made your weekly visit to the library" "That's it" i said and off we went.......


I'm feeling much better now..... after finishing Tiger's Curse and Tiger's Quest..... :) Wish i had a beautiful White Tiger for my own.... Hubby asked me to compromise for a stuffed one instead.......

Will be doing a Review on 100 ways to a Stress Free Life as it had some wonderful points....... and in case you dolls are wondering as to why i'm reading so much of the Fantasy genre..... I'm still trying to fill the large void left in my heart when the Harry Potter series ended.......

P.S: The Tinkles are for  my sister........ she only reads those......... and she's a mom ( me rolling eyes)...

Bye ladies...... Have a joyous day!!!!!!

Wear the old coat and buy the new book.
-   Austin Phelps

Instead of coat........ put in makeup........ he he he

No comments:

Post a Comment