Tuesday 1 May 2012

Mini Oriflame Haul...

    Happy Labourer's day everyone......  The month of May begins today... How we used to long for this month when we were in school..... Bee and i used to long for this month, it meant going to Chalakuddy(Kerala) to meet my great grandmother, my cousins,  swim in the canals, eat jackfruits and mangoes and then writhe in stomach pain, explore the green fields which were behind our house, climb the very same trees that my father did, eat puttu, scream with fear at an occasional snake (I'm more afraid of frogs) and go fishing in the canal with a towel... Looking back i think, where have all the days gone?

   Now a days, I cant bear the heat and i spend all day cooped up inside, the month of May doesn't have the shimmer it used to....  Guess I grew up...  Somehow going to a resort is not the same thing....Being without ac didnt bother me back then....

My aunt is an Oriflame representative and so i got the following products for a discount...



   
From L to R:_ The newly launched Coconut and Wheat MIlk Shampoo and Conditioner, Lavender and Blueberry Cleanser, Toner and Day cream, Coconut and Ricemilk hair mask, Tender lip Care Balm, Burdock face mask, Coconut and Ricemilk oil, Very me double eye pencil in Purple and Gold, Feminelle Initimate Wash. (This is my third bottle)





I forgot to click Milk and Honey Sugar Scrub, feeling lazy to do it...

Will do a review of any product requested...

Gotta go... Its my Brother in Law's birthday today... Happy Birthday Sam.... And Bee is making Biriyani and baking a cake as well..... Yay... No cooking today...

Have a wonderful day...

2 comments:

  1. No cooking today.. ha ha.. nice haul Lovlyn. Can you review the hair mask, shampoo and conditioner ? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do Aarthi... Have a good day...

    ReplyDelete