Monday 30 April 2012

Lip Balm Addiction?????

If Bree from Desperate Housewives and Monica from F.R.I.E.N.D.S have OCD, then I have OCBD (Obsessive Compulsive Buying Disorder), only while buying Lip Balms, my hubby should be thankful that it's not jewellery. It's something about the colors, the smell, the texture and the shapes that always makes me to reach out for just one more......

From Left to Right:- Oriflame Tender care Lip Balm, Vaseline Choco Lip Therapy, Nivea Cherry, Lip Smackers in Green Apple and Lemon, TBS Lip Roll On in Orange, Fab India Dew Apple, TBS Spiced Vanilla Lip Butter, TBS Chocomania, Lakme Lip Love in Siren, Oriflame Vanilla, TBS Born Lippy in Watermelon.



I have some more stash left at my mom's place too. :) That'll be in Part 2.


Left to Right: Oriflame Tender Care, Vaseline Choco Therapy, Nivea Cherry.

My hubby holding Lip oils ( from left to right) Lip Smackers in Lemon, Green Apple and TBS Orange.


Lakme Lip love in Siren


TBS Chocomania, it's like appyling melted Ferrero Rocher... Yummy...

Fab India Dew Plum, bought it yesterday and used it only once...

A Reminder of Christmas.... TBS Spiced Vanilla Lip Butter.

Lip Smackers: These were a surprise, they leave a lovely natural shade on the lips as well.


   Nivea and Vaseline my favourites...



TBS Lip Roll On and Oriflame Tender Care Lip Balm. I use this Oriflame Lip Balm as a base before using lipsticks and it helps the color stay on longer.

I'm going to use all this and buy the next lip balm ( let's see as to how long i'll hold out....) Untill then, Have a
 good night.... Sweet dreams..... my lovlies....

P.S. I've been hauling like crazy for the past few days.......... Will keep posting, if I have the time from working, studying, reading, etc...

Your comments and views are most appreciated... :)









1 comment: