Sunday 1 April 2012

My First Post.... :)

I started reading blogs only a few months back and now i'm hooked line and sinker. I love makeup, reading and writing and what better way to combine all this than to start a blog. This blog will not only be about make up and skincare, instead i plan to write about anything that captures my attention. It can be about anything from the Lady Million perfume i've been planning to buy to the Preston/Child book i just finished reading. Hope you ladies enjoy my blog just as much as i loved being a part of your shimmery world.


          The following products were one of the gifts given to me by my younger sister in law from the States. I've been enjoything them for a while so I've decided to post a review of it.                      

                                      The Healing Garden's Passion Rose Gift Set


It consists of:

1) Body creme
2) Body Mist
3) Shower Gel
4) Day Creme


                                                                  Body creme

        Top: Shower Gel; Bottom: Day creme.


Ingredients:

Body creme

                                                              

                                                      Left: Shower Gel, Right: Day Creme


 Body Mist
                                      
I'm going to confess something that is going to make all you girls out there gasp in shock. I hate the smell of Roses. There i said it... The smell of roses always evokes a very prominent sad memory so when i opened the gift wrapper and found this inside i was so disappointed. My hubby who was beside himself with exitement for the gifts that he got said "Why dont you smell it and then make faces?" so i dared to take a sniff and fell in love. Even though the primary scent is rose it is mixed with vanilla and so it is not overpowering at all. These are the only products with roses in them that i can stand.

Yeahs:
  • The body creme is very light, easily absorbed and smells amazing.
  • The shower gel lathers very nicely and leaves a clean feeling behind.
  • I love the body mist the most, of all the four products. It's really long lasting and i've got so many compliments while wearing it.
  • Not expensive. I visited their webite http://www.healinggarden.com/ and this gift set cost only 12$.
Nays:
  • Not available in India
  • Contains Parabens
Would i repurchase it if given the chance?
No. I want to try other body mists. (Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body works, etc)

My Rating: (4/5) -1 for availablity

P.S: Sorry for the flashes on the Pics, will try to take better pics next time.










No comments:

Post a Comment