Saturday 21 April 2012

My Huge Body Shop Haul :)


          I've always wanted to try out the famed Body Shop Body Butters but never had the chance to, untill i visited the TBS Store in Ampa Mall. I was so excited to find that they were having a Clearance Sale and since it was the month of love, my hubby asked me to splurge. I felt shy to ask the S.A as to what were the items that were on sale; since most of the stuff were a little expensive. So i decided that I was worth it and started shopping. Imagine my surprise when the bill amount turned out to be lesser than i expected. I came out grinning like the Cheshire Cat in Alice in Wonderland.

          And then we had guests over, my cousin had her baby girl that was long awaited for, my sister who is pregnant came over for her delivery and i completly forgot about that purchase untill a few days back. I was helping my mom clean her room and there it was, the large Body Shop bag. It was as if i found a gold chain on the road.... :)

Here are the pics... Enjoy.

Left to Right:

1) White Musk Blush Body Lotion 400/- (10% off) 360/-
2) Shea Shower Creame 325/-
3) Banana Conditioner 515/-
4) Banan Shampoo 515/-
5) Spiced Vanilla Body Butter  350/- (50% off) = 175/-
6) White Musk Blush Libertine Body Mist 650/- (10% off) 590/-
7) White Musk Blush EDT 900/- (10% off) 810/-
8) Ananya Body Mist 630/- (50% off) 315/-
9) Cranberry Joy Body Butter 315/- (10% off) 280/-
10) Dreams Unlimted Body Butter - 315/- Not pictured (10% off) 280/- I gifted this to my lil' sis. I gagged when i smelled this scent and was planning to give it to my hubby (Vairam*) for his dry elbows but my pregnant sister ( I call her Bee, she used to literally buzz around when she was younger)  fell in love with the smell... Go figure.



Left to Right:

11) Spiced Vanilla Lip Balm  340/- (50% off) =  170/-
12) Chocomania Lip Butter 295/-
13) Water Melon Lip Balm - 205/-
14) Lip Roll on (orange) - 310/-
15) Spiced Vanilla Body Scrub 700/- (50% off) 350/-

Total Amount = 5765/-
Total Amount Spent = 5200/-
Amount Saved :) = 565/-

I shall be entering this store only on July... It's also the month of my birthday and they're having a clearance sale.... What a coincidence?????


* I call my hubby Vairam because it means Diamond in Tamil. Diamonds are a girl's best friend and he is my closest and the most precious friend. :)

P.S: Will do a review of any product that you request.



2 comments:

  1. Really a huge haul.. :)Can you review the Ananya Body Mist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for commenting... :) Really excited... :) Will surely do it soon.

    ReplyDelete