Thursday 10 May 2012

Review: Oumeidie eye shadows....

 After I complained to my hubby  that even after nine years together(four years of dating and five years of marriage) he has not not bought me one makeup item. He argued that my love for makeup is new found and asked me what I wanted, I told him to buy the Tips and Toes Eyeshadow Quarteret, but instead he bought me the following: (Never send guys alone to buy makeup)

Oumeidie sheer Eyeshadows:



See that empty square... Butter fingers Bee dropped it... I cant even yell at her... Waiting for the baby to be born... Have lots of scoldings in store for her... lol...

Shimmer Eye Shadows:
           





These are a brand called Meiss




Yeahs:
  • These eyeshadows are super pigmented,
  • Inexpensive,
  • Good staying power,
  • Oumeidie is an English Brand, it costs about 3 Pounds,
  • Variety of colors,
Nays:
  • Not easily available in all stores,
  • Contains Parabens
My Rating : (4/5)

Would i Repurchase? No... I'm not into bold colors and i love my Tips and Toes Eyeshadow Quarteret.

If you're a freshie like me... then you can try these out...

Nightie Night...... Sunday is only a few days away....

3 comments:

  1. damn that's a lotta stuff. where are these available by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got it in a store called Vareity in Chennai...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww.. so is tht a sweet news to us? When is the due date?

    ReplyDelete