Sunday 27 May 2012

Swatches: Blushes.....

My life is super busy right now.... Between studying for my exams, shopping for Bee's baby, taking care of the house, working and reading... i have to blog and something out there always stops me from doing it...

My camera stopped working, laptop screen cracked (i bawled like a baby) and my hubby said he'll take it to Toshiba and get it repaired..... It will be back tomorrow and i can start posting regularly again....

Here are the swatches of my recent blush purchases:

Price: 250/-




Miss Rose Blush... Rs 150/-


Got this 50% off at 120/- (If you ever go to Annanagar Variety be sure to check out the huge table in the middle where they have slightly damaged goods for half price off)









My favourite blush.... 150/-

Look at the colors.... droolworthy....



Lakme Absolute in Night Sparkle.


Hoping to add many more of these colorful stuff to my collection...

Tomorrow's Bee's Baby Shower/Prayer Meeting... cant believe she's in her 9th month already... cant wait fo the baby....

All my cousins are here... going shopping now... ta ta... Hope you all have a lovely Sunday as well...

2 comments:

  1. All looks super pigmented..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you

    appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your

    web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thanks you.








    Laptop Shop in Anna Nagar

    ReplyDelete