Thursday 3 May 2012

Review:- Tips and Toes Eye Shadow Palette.

           When all my peers in college, were exprementing with eye makeup and were planning to wear bikini blouses with stomach showing slinky sarees to our farewell Party ( it's an all girls college), i was hiding in the last bench, reading Harry Potter and shedding tears that Rowling killed Dumbledore. By the time i got over his death and agonizing that HP was coming to an end, farewell party had come and gone...

         It was only a few months back that i decided to give eye shadows a try, I asked my hubby to buy the tips and toes palette and learnt a golden lesson, never send guys to buy makeup. I shall do a different post on what he actually got me...

         Here are the pics:-

                  


                       It had an outer covering which i threw by mistake


          Look at the  gorgeous shades:-

Swatches:-


     
Yeahs:-
  • Cute packaging
  • Priced Reasonably @ 245/-
  • Perfect for beginners
  • Beautiful shades

Nays:-
  •  Not available in other states
Would i Repurchase?
Yes.......... saw some more colors..

My Rating (5/5) :)

Ok my dear handful readers... gotta go... staying at my parent's place tonight... And even after five years of marriage my moms is yelling at me to come and sleep early... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment