Sunday 6 May 2012

Monica Beauty Store Haul....

        There's a Beauty Store that's raved about in Chennai, and it being in Parrys is so far away. My mom is an Officer in SR and she will always tell me to come there as its very near her office. A year passed and I still didnt go. It was only two weeks back that I went to this famous shop in a famous mall and after swatching some lippies, she used a cleansing milk to wipe it off that smelled very nice... I asked her what she used and she said a name i didnt recognise. She then whispered that she bought it in "Monica" in Parrys and mother turned to give me I-told-you-so kinda smile.

      And so we went last week on thursday and it is a Paradise for me.... I could spend hours there... Heck i could take my vacation there... They have everything from Revlon, Faces, Diana of London, etc, etc, etc to the cheapest chinese eye shadows there. Plus there's also everything there, you will need to start a beauty parlor.

      We spent two wonderful hours there, and then I suprised Moms by paying for what she had bought as well since Mother's day is just around the corner... (I'm such a good daughter, aren't i?) I will do the posts in Parts. And then I liked the shop soooooooo much that i went there today along with my hubby.
There's such a mix of crowd there... Rich Marwadi Aunties, lady cops, Transgenders, flower sellers and me standing beneath the ac and trying to jostle for stuff.


Pics:

    

Here's what i got:
  • Tips and Toes Body Lotion
  • Maxglow chocolate facial kit
  • Revlon Photoready foundation in shade nude.
  • Berina hair spa
  • Matrix Serum, Shampoo and Conditioner.
  • Three beauties compact.
  • Pedicure foamer.
  • Lotus Foundation
  • Lotus concealer
  • Lotus Botanicals Lip Gloss
  • Lakme Absolute lip gloss
  • Lakme cheek artist.
  • Miss Rose Blush
  • Incolor Bronzer
  • Spa for neck whitening (the perils of wearing thick gold chains)
  • Lotus Sunblock Spray (my third bottle)
Will do Reviews and swatches soon...

P.S: Will do a post on what i got for moms soon. (before mother's day so you guys can have an idea)

Bye Guys....








3 comments:

  1. Do you get prods in discount thr or in MRP? Is the place usually crowded?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they offer 20% discount on all prods and i went there twice and it was packed and my mom who goes there often says that it's always crowded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, cool post. I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great article… but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.
    Muslim Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete