Monday 24 February 2014

Soir de Lune Perfume/Body Lotion Review

Hi
I'm sorry I've been MIA for the past week, i was sick and couldn't get up from the bed. I sat at home on Thursday and Friday and had an extra long weekend. :) Candy(my niece) played my nurse... i have not seen a toddler like her anywhere and i have baby sat for many many kids. At twenty months old, she bought me water, my medicines, and she even bought her small plastic bucket for me to throw up in after seeing my mom do the same the previous night. Her observation skills are amazing, she even modified her prayer by saying "Dear Jesus, Thank you Penna, Amen" which usually goes "Dear Jesus, Thank you Jesus, Amen" May God Bless that Little Sweetheart.

This is one of the gifts I got for V-Day... :)


Let's see what's inside it...... :)



The perfume has an alluring, enticing quality and i somehow feel that this is not for teenagers as it has a sophistication that is very womanly yet not mature.

Description On the Website: 
Soir de Lune includes top notes of fresh citrus, bergamot orange, mandarin, lemon, coriander, nutmeg, chili pepper; mid notes of May rose centifolia absolute, mimosa flower absolute, jasmine, lily of the valley, iris, peach; base note of moss, musk, honey, sandalwood, Indonesian patchouli.


My Description: 
At the first spritz, i thought.... nah... it's too strong but at the day went by, it mellowed down into a light, understated floral scent. I would say that this perfume like its moniker, "Soir de Lune" which translated into English means Moonlit Evening, is really fit for evenings and special occasions. I am so happy with this gift as this is quite a rare perfume and i feel as if there's romance all around me while wearing it. :) Just a spritz and the scent envelopes you in a warm cloud and i can smell it all through the day. And i love the cap on the bottle... it's sooooooo romantic.

The creme also moisturizes and the fragrance lingers too, i wouldn't recommend layering, coz, the scent might become too powerful and give people headaches. 

Price: 35 pounds


Availability

(Online) My hubby asked someone to buy it for him, and he said that he chose this perfume for me from all the many many bottles that were given to him for selection. :) 

I don't know if i'll buy this perfume as i somehow prefer Flora by Gucci to this for daily wear, but if you're willing to try new fragrances, then go for it.


Bye Bye

Lovlyn.V

No comments:

Post a Comment