Monday 17 February 2014

Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Body Creme

Hello Beauties!!!

Hope you had an extra LOVEly weekend... I had an amazing time and was sad to see the weekend get over so soon.

If i ever want to be a color i'll be.... wait for it.... PINK... Bee(my sis) calls me pink obsessed and i guess i am... most of my clothes are pink, shoes, bags, etc, etc are pink... And dad used to tease me saying if given the chance i would even paint my teeth pink... ha ha ha.

I got this cream as a part of a small gift package my SIL sent from the U.S. When i opened the packet, i was a bit disappointed.... I already have so many creams and body lotions.... but i opened the tube, took a whiff and BOOM my mind changed.. Its the best smelling cream ever. Nothing is going to replace it. Never. I cant describe how good it smells. I've used a few of the B&BW signature scents and i can confidently tell u that this is by far the best.


What Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Body Lotion Claims:
Our exclusive Signature Collection Body Lotion is fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil and protective Vitamin E to hydrate skin with moisture that lasts all day. Our non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and completely to leave skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished, making it the perfect daily moisturizer.
  • Our exclusive Pink Chiffon is a light-as-air pairing of soft pink petals & vanilla chiffon icing.
  • Key Fragrance Notes: Sparkling Red Pear, Vanilla Orchid and Whipped Chiffon Musk.
My Description: 

It's very hard to describe this scent, when you smell it form the tube it all floral and fruity but when you start applying, it morphs into a sweet soft delicate scent that lingers on through out the day. Trust me, if you don't suffer from B.O like me then you don't need a perfume when you put this cream. The texture is very good and its easily absorbed.



Price:
USD 11

Availability:
It's available online.

I highly recommend this to anyone who loves sweet floral complex scents. 

I cant wait for my dad to go to Dubai next month, i'll ask for the Pink Chiffon Shower gel, body lotion, mist and the hand sanitizers... :)

Here's how the conversation went:

Dad: I'm leaving to Dubai next month, will be there for 3 days..
Me: Dad make sure u go to the B&BW store like u did last time, it's in L1, in between Boots and Faces(yes i know this by heart).
Dad: You think i'm going there to shop?
Me: (Pretending not to hear) Whatsapp me the pics of the pocketbac holders ok daddy? I'll start making the list.
Dad: (shaking his head)You and you're lists... Im going there on a business trip, i wont have the time... starts saying his itinerary which is like... airport-hotel-office-hotel-airport.
Me: Cant u squeeze in two hrs daddy, for me? Your firstborn? Sometimes i get very dramatic.
Dad doesn't say anything goes down to the hall to inform mom.

Dad: R.K i'm leaving to dubai.. 3 days next month.
Mom: Ok pa. Get dates, dates syrup, Quinoa, toys for Candy and i want 5 liters of Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion from B&BW. Im crazy of that scent. (seriously she said 5 litres) 
Dad: Ok done.

And he laughed seeing the look on my face. MEN... Im giving up trying to figure them up....

T.C
Lovlyn.V




No comments:

Post a Comment