Monday 10 February 2014

What was in my Best of Fab Bag 2013???

I know this post is a tad too late but still............On returning home back from Kenya, I was surprised to see that Velvette/Fab Bag had reached it's one year anniversary. And so I ordered the Best of 2013 Fab Bag online and waited eagerly for the package to arrive.

And it arrived twenty days after i ordered it and i ran to open it....


Have a peek at what's inside!!!!

When i saw this i was so excited, esp with the face packs and the shampoo and conditioner... :)
Top L-R: I love... coconut, strawberry, mango face mask 15ml sachets, Nail art stickers(i forgot which brand)
Bottom L-R: Votre Pore Shrinking Toner, Brocato Curlin interrupted shampoo, Nature's Co Lavender Body Lotion and Motives Makeup Palette.  
In the middle: Flomar Lipstick shade no 46.


 The card that came along with it  said that the Motives palette cost Rs.3000/- UNBELIEVABLE...

The pics of the lipstick swatches didnt come out so well... They're are a bright fiery red and i dislike the texture of it..

I've used the shampoo and the conditioner and they're a failure as well.

Likes:
1. The face masks.... yummy... and they leave the skin smooth and supple. And the smell is AMAZING.
2.  The body lotion is the perfect size to be carried in my handbag...

Dislikes:
Everything else

Price:
1099/-

Would i Subscribe?
NO.

I subcribed to Envy Box... Lets see what they have in store for me...
Until then... Enjoy this month of love with you're loved ones...

Lovlyn.V

No comments:

Post a Comment