Monday 3 February 2014

Marks & Spencer's Magnolia Hand and Nail Creme

On my last visit to Forum Mall, i slipped into M&S just to look at their "cosmetic" section and it was worth the time. The SA's were friendly and they dont slink behind u like a shadow. Ok let me confess something.... I have a severe addiction.... An Addiction only to Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizers.... The ONLY downside to it is that it leaves u with very dry hands. And M&S's Hand creme comes to the rescue.


It is named after a beautiful white flower...


I love this cream, it makes my hands soft and the smell is so mild and soothing. Even as I type, it's right next to my computer and i reapply it often.


Yays:
  • A beautiful scent that lingers for a while,
  • Inexpensive.... Rs.199/-
  • Leaves my hands smooth and it really strengthens my nails,
  • Easily absorbed as the cream is very light,
  • Lovely packaging,
  • Hygienic and can be carried in you're bag.
Nays:
  • Cant think of any...

Would I Repurchase?
Yes... they have other fragrances. Rose and Lavender. 

P.S: Flower pic is from Google Images

I also picked up a few other things, reviews coming soon. 
T.C
Lovlyn.V

No comments:

Post a Comment