Friday 31 January 2014

Empties - Jan 2014

Before my trip to Kenya, I packed away most of my skin care/ makeup stuff and stored them away carefully. After i came back I started using it again as they all had about a year to expire. I'm happy doing this post as it gives me a sense of satisfaction that I'm not wasting money.


1. Lakme Eyeconic Kajal:
I'm in love with this kajal... It's amazing... kudos to Lakme for coming out with this wonderful product. I bought the Loreal kajal and didn't like it as much... cant wait for it to get over so i can run and buy this one again.
Would I repurchase?
Absolutely... Black and brown.. Requesting Lakme to come out with a plum colored one...

2. Oriflame Coconut & Ricemilk Hair Mask:
This is also somthing i loved so much that this is my 2nd container, i took it to Africa and i credit this and coconut oil for me coming back with some sparse hair on my head. It smells damn good and leaves you're hair soft and shiny.
Would I repurchase?
In a jiffy....

3. Oriflame Milk & Honey Sugar Scrub:
This is the best scrub i've ever used... the smell, consistency, quantity and the price impressed me very much. it's also my second tube.
Would I repurchase?
Yes... After i finish the new scrub i've bought (review coming up)

4. Avon Naturals Strawberry and White Chocolate Body Lotion:
I bought this just for the name... and i loved it. Light fruity fragrance, easily absorbed, price, etc, etc
Would I repurchase?
No... i have too many body lotions to use up.

5. TBS Spiced Vanilla Body Scrub
I hate this scrub, i abhor it. The black particles in it don't dissolve at all, even after you poured copious amount of water it stubbornly refuses to leave you're body. And then you'd have to clean the bathroom floor because it gets stuck on the floor and this is the final straw... you're towel gets messy... esp if you're using a light colored one, read pink. It was a struggle for me to finish this one and i'll have to admit it that Mom used it a bit and she didnt like it as well.
Would I repurchase it?
HELL NO

So what are you're empties this month?
Have a nice week end!!!
Lovlyn,V

No comments:

Post a Comment