Monday 10 March 2014

Oriflame Royal Velvet Repairing Day & Night Cream.

I don't know why, but these days i'm feeling very lazy... Maybe it's because of the heat or?????? Seriously the first thing i hate about Chennai is this DAMN HEAT. The weather is always warm or hot or scalding. I dread to face this summer. Maybe i'll escape to Moonar or to Dublin (where my brother stays)....

I never knew the importance of a day cream until i started working in front of computers.... The computer sucks all moisture of my skin and it becomes dry.... Oriflame Day cream came to rescue... TA DA..




I love the brand and as my Aunt is a rep... i often get discounts.


The night cream is of the lightest shade of lavender(Isn't it pretty?)

Description On the Website: (Day Cream)

A new and advanced Day Cream with a rich, sensual formula that firms, strengthens and intensely hydrates the skin. Enriched with the unique Black Iris Infusion, it leaves your skin feeling softer, firmer and visibly younger for longer. SPF 15. 50 ml.

Description On the Website: (Night Cream)

Nourishing night cream with Black Iris Infusion to restore the skin’s natural youth and improve firmness overnight. Luxurious texture. Faster firming-effect when combined with Royal Velvet Day Cream. 50 ml.


Pros:

  • Both the creams have a very light texture and are easily absorbed
  • They smell very mild
  • The results are pretty quick if used regularly.
  • The Day cream has SPF.
  • My skin is hydrated and feels firm
  • The night cream is not oily at all and you don't get that "heavy" feel like some of the other night creams.


Left: Day cream; Right: Night cream

Cons:

  • Available only through Consultants,
  • A bit pricey at Rs. 1250/- for 50ml.
My Rating: 4/5...

Would I repurchase? Maybe.

I hope you all enjoyed Women's Day.... 
Bye Bye Chicas..

Lovlyn.V




No comments:

Post a Comment