Thursday 20 March 2014

Nina Ricci Body Lotion- Review

Hi everyone....

My house has been undergoing a major renovation and i have been busy shuffling from my house to my Mil's place and back to Office. I've been MIA for two weeks now. So i thought i'll be back with a bang... and review a body lotion that I've been using for quite sometime now.


Ok... Let me take you to a flashback of sorts... I was nine years old when i watched the movie Casper and i loved Christina Ricci (the girl with a very large forehead) in it... And then sometime later I saw a Nina Ricci perfume in my Aunt's house and thought this was Christina's mom's perfume. lol... I used to think that anyone who had similar surnames are related. :)

I got this body lotion as a gift.... he he he... So lets take the plunge.. I cant seem to find a description on any website so....

Pros: 

  • It smells gorgeous.... i'm usually mediocre in describing scents but for the life of me, i cant describe this scent although i get a very light whiff of musk and vanilla.
  • The texture is soft and is easily absorbed... seriously... its super fast, like cotton candy melting in your tongue.
  • Leaves my skin incredibly soft and supple.
  • Perfect summer lotion as its so very light.
  • Can be used for sensitive skin (do a patch test anyway)
  • The packaging is beautiful...







Cons:
  • Way too pricey for me at Rs. 1250/- for 100ml. I would never spend so much on a lotion.
  • Not available in India
  • The smell does not linger.... max an hour and then you need to re apply.

Would I Purchase? A Big fat NO!!!

On a completely random note.... I cant seem to get Katy Perry's roar out of my head... hubby is really tired of me jumping out and singing "Cause i'm a Champion and you're gonna hear me roar... louder... louder than a lion" to which he says "seriously louder than a lion??????" and i had to show him didn't i... "RRRRRROOOAAAARRRRR" he had the last straw when Candy joined in... poor him.

Lovlyn.V









No comments:

Post a Comment