Thursday 27 March 2014

Review: Lancome Bi-Facil Makeup Remover

Hi there.

While going through my blog, i felt that there's too many reviews for only skincare, and so i decided that hereafter at least for a while it's either going to be makeup or hair care. I have also started using a lot of organic items and I'm eager to share it with you as it is doing wonders for my skin and hair.
This tiny blue bottle was lying unused in my Mil's place and i asked her for it and she was more than happy for me to take it. First of all let me tell you that im not much of an eye makeup person. A kajal and some mascara and im done.

But if im going for a party then i take some time and try to use colors and all this while i used maybelline remover but this is too too good.


This was purchased by my Mil as a part of a travel set and so i dont know the exact price of it.

Pros:

  • It takes away heavy duty glittery makeup in just a single swipe,
  • Removes even waterproof makeup quite easily,
  • Not the least bit oily,
  • Can be used on sensitive skin,
  • I have been using this quite often and so far it has not caused any irritation or breakouts,
  • Has a mild smell and
  • Does not leave your eyes feeling cloudy and blurred.

Cons:
  • Tooooooooooooo pricey. A 100ml sized bottle retails for Rs1200/-
  • Availability is an issue.
                                                                  (a single swipe later)

Would I repurchase?
NO. I'm quite happy with the Maybelline Remover.

I know its a bit late to ask you all this, but did you watch Frozen? If you haven't i suggest you do so soon as its the perfect movie for summer. And the songs are an added bonus, Candy refuses to eat until she sees Olaf the Snowman in the movie and ppsstt my hubby liked this movie even though he will not admit it.

And yayyy... tomorrow is Friday... 
Bye,
Lovlyn.V  

No comments:

Post a Comment