Sunday 15 July 2012

Review: Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Shampoo, Conditioner & Serum.

            Bee's hair is scanty but straight, smooth and shiny, while i have thick, wavy hair and we always admire each other's hair. So much so... that for a recent family function, she curled her hair and i ironed mine... So when Mom recommended this shampoo, i knew i had to try it out. I've been using this for the past two months and i'm really happy with the results....



As i always tell you guys.... i've only started taking care of my hair now, before it used to rough, frizzy and i had a itchy scalp.  Just after the first few times of using this i noticed that my hair was definitely getting smoother, easy to manage and not as curly.

The Shampoo is color free and liquidy while the conditioner is slighty thick and white.


The Serum is light, easily absorbed and fuss free. Just apply it on towel hair and you're good to go. I feel that this is less oiler than Livon Silky Potion. It detangles hair and adds a sheen to it.



Yays:
  • Makes my hair very manageable,
  • My hair is softer and shinier,
  • Nice practical packaging,
  • Mild odour,
  • Reasonably priced at 190/-, 155/- and 215/- respectively and its
  • PARABEN FREE.
Nays:
  • Only available in Professional Beauty Saloons.
My Rating: (*****/*****) I'm really happy with this........ :)

Would I Repurchase? Yes.

Have a nice week ahead everyone....

PS: Serum = Google Image Source. (I left this in my Mom's place.... will take it on tuesday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment