Monday 23 July 2012

Birthday / Wedding Anniversary Haul!!!!!!

My wedding day and my birthday are four days apart, this year it was extra special because it was my fifth wedding anniversary and my birthday  was the day that Candy (my niece) turned one month old.

These are the things, I got for myself:-

Got these @ 50% off. Body Lotion 252/-, Hair Butter 210/-, Day Cream 230/- Saved 700 rupees... :)


 
Got these from Aarthi's Blog Sale: 530/-


My very first Shatter nail polish.... and i love sparkly nail polishes.

From L - R: Elle 18 Berry Ice 23, L'oreal Vivid Rose and Revlon Lipgloss in Strawberry.


From L - R:  Maybelline Vivid and Smooth Eyeliner in Blue, Gold, Pink and Lip Liner in Stellar Pink.


The tiny book was given by my hubby and i got the face wash for 175/- instead of 350 because it was damaged.
I stocked up on these... PTM (their last bottles) from Monica and the rest from Fab India...

My Daddy got me:


This gorgeous Red Handbag from China and


This pretty pink clutch and

this soap which i'm never ever going to use....


 My Mommy bought me:-

this gorg gold velvet bag.
My wonderful Hubby bought me


this lovely earrings from Prince Jewellery and

I was the happiest when i got this.... I've been searching for this Impulse Deo for a lonnnggg time and Victoria Secret's Body Mist smells amazing....

Bee got me:

this apple shaped pillow, the rest of the accessories and

and my BIL ordered this cake for me which i cut along with Candy.....

On my wedding day my hubby and i went for a movie, Disney's Brave which i thoroughly enjoyed and then we went for a dinner at La Chocolate Patisserie.

My co workers gifted me with a beautiful Salwar as did my SIL and then i went home and cut this cake took some for my youngest cousins: Brandon, Benwah and Belanshe and enjoyed watching them eat it and then went with my family to Zaitoon in Annanagar.

Lots of reviews coming up....

Your comments are most appreciated!!! Have a blast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment